TRIANGLE CROSS WINTER SERIES RULES (NOV-MAR)
Online entries open 2 weeks prior to event. You can enter through Thursday noon prior to event. Draw is Thursday evening. Once draw is posted, all fees are due and payable. Entries taken on site – No late fees.
Cash only – checks accepted with prior arrangement. $50 charge for insufficient funds. No Dress Code unless otherwise stated.
All classes - Please be ready - next drag needs to be in the barn - you will receive 3 calls - then you are scratched.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to any horse or rider.
No dogs in barn and ALL dogs must be on a leash at all times.
Order of events:
Open, Youth, Peewees
Poles (Sat only)
Open 4D - $45 EF each day
1. Unless otherwise stated, BBR rules apply.
2. 1/2 split - knocked over barrel is a no time
3. The same horse cannot run twice unless by immediate family member.
4. If a horse falls, no rerun.
Senior Sidepot - $25 EF each day
1. 3D ½ sec split
2. 50 Yrs & over as of start of the winter series (Nov race)
1. 5 years & under as of Nov (cannot have competed prior to Nov 15th) Full sec split.
1. 8 years & under (cannot enter both futurity & derby of same year) One-half sec split.
3D Youth - $25 EF each day
1. 18 years of age & younger as of the start of the winter series (Nov race).
2. Full second split
3. Youth may carry their time from the open but must designate before they make their first run.
PeeWees - $5
1. 8 & under as of start of the winter series (Nov race)
2. No office fee
Poles 2D - EF $35 (Saturday Only)
1. 1.5 sec split
2. Open to all
3. No time for knocked over pole
Each contestant will earn 5 base points in the division they place in PLUS bonus points based on how they place and according to how many runners. If one person places more than once in a division, they receive the 5 base points for each placing. but only the bonus points for the highest placing in that division. Runs with penalties will not receive any points.
BONUS POINTS FOR EACH DIVISION:
1-50 runners = 10 pts for first, 9 for 2nd, etc.
50-100 runners - 15 pts for 1st, 14 for 2nd, etc.
100-150 - 20 pts for 1st, etc.
150-200- 25 Pts for 1st, etc.
For example - a person winning the 1D with 90 runners will receive 5 base points plus their bonus points of 15 = 20 points. If this person also places in the 1D on an additional horse, they will only receive 5 additional base points. POINTS are on rider only.